Thursday, July 19, 2007

Can't work for Nintendo...

Yep, that's what the contract I signed today stated. That along with several other things, but officially as of today, I'm not allowed to work for Nintendo and specifically the Wii. Why you ask? Because they're a competitor to the company I'll be working for now. I can't say exactly what I'm doing for them, but I can show you what's on their website and tell ya its pretty cool. I guess the idea is to drop your remote in the trash and move to this gizmo. Very cool. Like the Wii remote, when you move your hand in the x, y, and z axis, this thing recognizes all 3D movement and translates that into movement on your TV screen and/or Computer. Pretty nifty. So that's what I'll be working in the near future. We should be getting some prototypes in the mail shortly.  Fun, fun!!!

Timmay

No comments: