Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas is coming...

Hey folks, again, its been a while since I blogged and I had a goal of a blog a month, but I obviously haven't hit that. Not by a long shot. But there are a few things new. Its SNOWING and man do I love it. With the 4Runner and AWD, I look for excuses to head out and enjoy kicking the truck sideways in the snow. What a hoot. People must think I'm crazy.

Also, tomorrow, I'll be Joseph in the church's Christmas play. If I had blogged earlier, you could come see me at Radiant Church, but since I'm posting this so late... But the real news is I've grown a beard for the part. Its the first real beard I've ever grown. I must say, the first 3 weeks were horrible. So many times I wanted to shave the stinkin' thing off. But I held out and now it looks pretty decent if I don't say so myself. Sarah's not digging it too much. Something about not liking to kiss hair. So she's excited for tomorrow when I'll shave it all off. Below is a picture of it as it stands right now. As we shave it, we'll try a few different looks for the beard and take pictures. We'll see how they come out. See if any of them look good or not. Below's a picture of what it looks like now. Let me know what you think...

Tim.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I suggest you try the mustache with goatee look, that usually looks really nice on most everybody.