Tuesday, June 26, 2007

First Blog Ever!!

Well, here's my first blog entry. Many, many times I've wanted to blog my thoughts, experiences, and each time, I think I should do it, but never do. So here it goes. I think I'll have 2 sets of blog entries. The serious entries will usually deal with something with regards to my relationship with Jesus and what things I'm learning, experiencing, and doing. Then the easier entries will have updates on mi vida. So read if you like, but I think for the most part, it'll be a good place to store my thoughts.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey Tim! I'm glad you started a blog. I love keeping up with people this way. I need to get back into the swing of things with mine. You and and Nicole have both started blogs in the past week - maybe that will inspire me. Looking forward to reading more. =)